Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Anthem

This week, my inspiration is music. These past few weeks have been ridiculous with signing a new lease, getting ready to move, putting my current apartment on KSL, meeting possible replacements that have exceeded even my own wildest expectations, dealing with my psycho roommate who was placed on this earth merely to test all boundaries of my patience and sanity, finding and obtaining a new job, and attempting to reconcile with life. Here are some of my saviors this week... What's listed is the album title and my favorite song from the album is the video. Enjoy and no hating! ;) BTW, this isn't in any particular order

1. Franz Ferdinand~Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Actions (Pretty much anything by Franz Ferdinand will change your life)



2. Kanye West~808s and Heartbreak
















3. Kaskade~Atmosphere (Outstanding Album)
















4. Arctic Monkeys~AM (if you like the Black Keys, you'll love this album)
















5. The Black Keys~Brothers (El Camino is also a fantasic album)
















6. Empire of the Sun~Walking on a Dream (Best album in the history of forever and always)



7. Panic! At the Disco~Vices and Virtues (Miss Jackson isn't on this album but it's my favorite song)




8. The Neighbourhood~I'm Sorry




9. Macklemore~The Heist (My mancrush and not-so-secret lover ;) Also listen to the V.S. EP and the original version of Otherside. Original version is incredible.)
10. Coldplay~Mylo Xyloto



11. Deadmau5~4X4=12 (Honestly it was tied with For Lack of A Better Name album so you should just listen to both!)




12. Florence and the Machine~Ceremonials (Lung Album is also phenomenal) 



13. Lana Del Ray~Born To Die



14. Krewella~Play Hard EP



15. The Killers~Hot Fuss




No comments:

Post a Comment