Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving List Continuation

22. I'm thankful for smiles. I've had to work three BYU sporting events this week and it was pretty rough. It's pretty hard to stand there and take people's crap for four hours straight sometimes. It brightened my day a millionfold to see people that actually smiled at me or thanked me for working that night. Keep smiling folks, you really never know who needs to see you smile =)

23. I'm thankful for excursions with my sweet mom. We went to the new outlet malls in Lehi on Saturday and I had an absolute blast with her. Now that I'm at college, I treasure every precious moment I have with her as well as the rest of my family. Love you Mom!!

24 (I'm not really sure how long this supposed to go so I'll just go to the end of the month). I'm thankful for our bodies. Even though we all have challenges with how our bodies function to some degree, have you recognized lately how incredible our bodies are? They can run, they can jump, they can twist and turn, just the action of me typing this out is a miracle! Always appreciate and respect your bodies, they truly are a blessing.

25. I'm thankful for eternal families. It's been so wonderful being home with my family and seeing extended family this week for Thanksgiving. They bring me so much happiness and it's even more wonderful to think that I will be with them forever. I'm very happy for the opportunity to create my own eternal family in the temple a few years down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment